Science & Clinical
Kelly® is a global leader in providing scientific workforce solutions to the federal government and private sector, including 100% of life sciences and healthcare companies on the Fortune 100. For 15+ years, all 27 NIH Institutes and Centers and multiple Department of Energy (DOE) National Laboratories have received scientific support services from Kelly Government Solutions (KGS), our business unit focused exclusively on the federal government sector. We’re ready on demand to help meet your mission and objectives by delivering a full spectrum of proven project and support services.
Core workforce competencies.
- ICPT BOA holder across all 6 scope segments to support the 17 DOE laboratories.
- 10,500+ scientific and clinical positions filled last year.
- Recruiting model that features experts hiring experts, with world-class networks and capacity.
- 5,000 Ph.D.s in science within our professional networks.
- #2 largest provider of U.S. science and clinical talent. (SIA)
- 2,000+ scientific clients, including 100% of life sciences and healthcare employers on the Fortune 100.
- Flexible contract options of any duration, including direct placement and project services.
- 100+ large contract transitions, on time and on budget.
- Strategic small business supplier partnerships and network.
- Very Good and Exceptional CPARS ratings with quality measured by key performance indicators.
- National Institutes of Health
- 19+ years of experience in supporting engineering, IT, and scientific laboratory research.
- Placed 540+ senior scientists and 550+ entry- to mid-level scientists.
- 4,500+ contributions supported by KGS scientists to research projects including publications, posters, and scientific advancements.
- Argonne National Laboratory – multiple contract agreements supporting biofuels, laboratory research, and providing safety personnel.
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory – 10+ years providing engineering and technical services, with hundreds of qualified mechanical, electronic, civil, and environmental engineers placed in support of accelerator science.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory – radiological and industrial hygiene support services.
NAICS: 561320 541211 541219 541330 541380 541611 541614 541690 541715 541990 561210
DOE ICPT BOA: BOA-NREL-2021-10445
GSA MAS: 47QSWA22D007G
Top-Secret facility clearance
CAS-compliant accounting and purchasing systems
Contract Types: T&M, LH, CPFF, FFP
Major Clients: DHHS, DHS, DOE, DOS, USPS, DoD