Kelly® has provided industry-leading engineering support services for 55+ years to federal agencies, and serves 1,100+ private and public sector engineering clients today in North America, Europe, and Asia. For 15+ years, multiple Department of Energy (DOE) National Laboratories have received engineering workforce solutions from Kelly Government Solutions (KGS), our business unit focused exclusively on the federal government sector. We’re ready on demand to help meet your mission and objectives by delivering a full spectrum of proven project and support services.
Core workforce competencies.
- ICPT BOA holder across all 6 scope segments to support the 17 DOE laboratories.
- 10,000+ engineering positions filled last year.
- Recruiting model that features experts hiring experts, with world-class networks and capacity.
- 33,000+ master’s/bachelor’s degrees and 1,100+ Ph.D.s in engineering within our professional network.
- 30% more women placed in engineering roles than market average.
- #2 largest provider of U.S. engineering talent. (SIA)
- Workforce partner to 75% of employers on the Fortune 100.
- Flexible contract options of any duration, including direct placement and project services.
- Very Good and Exceptional CPARS ratings with quality measured by key performance indicators.
- Argonne National Laboratory – 15+ years supporting biofuel research, laboratory research, and providing safety personnel on multiple contract agreements.
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory – 10+ years providing engineering and technical services, including hundreds of qualified mechanical, electronic, civil, and environmental engineers.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory – radiological and industrial hygiene support services.
- National Institutes of Health – 19+ years of experience in supporting engineering, IT, and scientific laboratory research.
NAICS: 561320 541211 541219 541330 541380 541611 541614 541690 541990 561210
Top-Secret facility clearance
CAS-compliant accounting and purchasing systems
Contract Types: T&M, LH, CPFF, FFP
Major Clients: DOE, DHHS, DoD, Intel, Tokyo Electron